Ecolabelling Denmark has offices in both Nordhavn (Copenhagen) and Løgstør. Learn how to find us.
Ecolabelling Denmark has offices in both Nordhavn in Copenhagen and Løgstør in Jutland. Our addresses are:
- You need to find Kalkbrænderihavnsgade, whether you are driving from the north or south. From here, you can either turn down Sundkrogsgade and continue along Helsinkigade or turn onto Trelleborggade and continue down Århusgade.
- For parking, we recommend the multi-storey parking garage P-husLüders.You can also see more parking options in this overview
- There are a few guest parking spots (3-hour parking) at Portland Towers – remember to register at reception (tablet on the wall).
If you're coming by public transport
- Take the S-train (lines A, B, C, E) or bus 8A or 3A Get off at Nordhavnstation and walk from there. You are a10 minute walk from GöteborgPlads 1/Portland Towers.
- Take the Metro line M4 and get off at Nordhavn Metro station. Then walk the rest of the way – it takes about 5 minutes.
- If you're either coming from south or north, you can bike along the harbour onKalkbrænderihavnsgade and turn down Trelleborggade. From herebike along the waterfront (Sandkaj) or follow Århusgade to GöteborgPlads.
Our office is located in the middle of Løgstør, close to the port. It is about 55 km from Aalborg airport by car, and you can park at the office.
If you are going by public transport from Aalborg, you can take bus 950X from Aalborg Bus Terminal to Løgstør Bus Terminal. From here, it is a15 minute walk to our office. The bus trip takes about 50 minutes.
You are always welcome to contact us via E-mail or by phone +45 72 30 40 50.